Just spread :)

Assalamualaikum..

Hijab? Cover your Aurat? Emm….
I just want to spread this to the people who’s willing to change.. Forcing other people to take this such a huge commitment won’t be easy.. A sincerity is what we need J
I know I am not good enough in this but I smoothly change to be a better InsyaAllah :)
As you all can see there's a lot of girls out there had changed them both physically and internally  to be a better Muslimah..
It is not easy to makes them change but the feelings will come naturally. Trust me :)

Why I am saying this??
Naaaaa because I had the feeling before.. when I am in the middle form 2 I started fully cover my Aurat..
Before this I just wear tudung just because my mum want it and what’s worse is sometimes I feel insecure when some girls display their hair and dressing freely .. Frankly speak I am not ready yet that time until one day my teacher named En. Syafie called me personally infront of the class..

Teacher: Awak ni nampak cantik bila pakai tudung.. Kenapa awak tak pakai tudung?
Me: *Senyum* Aaaa nanti saya pakai tudung..

OHHMAIII !!!! It’s sound like my teacher “menggatal” with me kan? Hahaha! It is not actually!
My friends said that too..
It takes time. But in the meantime you can’t just wait till the right time, you have to do some effort as well.. “Mirror-mirror on the wall” haha Ask yourself babe J Orang kata Muhasabah diri..
Alhamdulillah Allah shown and gave me “Hidayah” to fully cover my aurat :’)
I feel so blessed to finally been chosen as one of the billions Muslim out there to find way back to Allah J

See! When we want to change we need support from family friends even teachers..
It naturally comes from your deep of your heart.. Besides, when you want to change but you not ready yet just pray to Allah, may Him open your heart J

Sometimes, a good changes will be critics and hatred from other and it never stop chasing you.. Well people nowadays like to “Jaga tepi kain orang” This is life! Don’t easily feel down and you don’t have to care about what these negative-minded people will think about you.. This is you! You change because of Allah.. Trust yourself J
Pakai sebab fashion? Atau sebab nak glamor? Naaaaaa look at yourself in the mirror and think!
Cover your Aurat with pride girls J

WEARING HIJAB IS NOT ABOUT POPULARITY BUT IT IS A MUST!

#NoteToSelf

“That Allah may forgive you your sins of the past and the future and complete His favour on you and guide you on the Straight Path.” ~Al-Fat-h [ 48:2]

No comments:

Post a Comment