You can't have a rainbow without little rain.....


Assalamualaikum, hi there! :)
How's it going ?

Sometimes I wish I know what went wrong between us. Sometimes I hope I realize which part of me that change so much. Most of the time I wish I could be inside your soul, seeing myself through your eyes and scan my image with your brain. I wish I can do that so I will know what do you think about me. What are the thoughts that you secretly keep. And what is your feelings towards me..
To be jealous on every living girl that stand near to him and make him laugh over simple stuff, to feel empty and worthless and to spend your whole day listening to sad songs that only make your heart aches even more, to cry a river because you missed him so much even your heart can't bear the pain..
One thing that I've learned through out my breakdown, fall out and depression is that sometimes it's not enough to just feel grateful with everything that you have. But you have to be patience with the things that life spit at you as well. You may not like certain things that life offers you now, but later you'll realized why it happened that way. But you just have to be patience to know the reason why.....
I want the whole world knows that I love you so much Izmar Hardey Iskandar Putra..
If we're meant to be together, we will be. Until Jannah, InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment